Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Well, it was more like Selfish Sunday Swatching than actual knitting, but at least I did cast on my EZ "Variations on Beethoven's Dickey" in my alpaca handspun and I even took some time from my gift knitting this week to work on it during my commute. I now have a scant couple of inches of neck ribbing (not even worth photographing at this point), but I've set it aside till this Sunday to get my mom's birthday gift finished and frog the last inch or two of my m-i-l's Christmas scarf so I can re-do it the right way (do not ask -- I'm sure I could make the change I want some other way, but it would bother me that it didn't look perfect and it would probably take nearly as much time as frogging and re-knitting...yes, I'm obsessive and anal about certain things, and this seems to have become one of them LOL). I'm so glad I started on the dickey, though, and I can't wait to get back to working on it. I promise a photo once there's more than a microscopic amount of fabric to look at! http://splindarella05.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 16.9.06, Blogger Leah said...

Can't wait to see photos! It makes me really happy to see you taking time out of your gift making for yourself:) And we LIKE photos of microscopic bits of knitted fabric :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home