Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well, here's a pic (finally!) of my Beethoven's Variations on a Dickey, from Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Around, in progress:
















The turtleneck is finished and so is half the back, one side and almost half the front. I'm surprised at how quickly it's knitting up, and I really like the way it looks so far. I just hope I have enough yarn to finish! :)

2 Comments:

At 23.9.06, Blogger Leah said...

This looks great! Your handspun is a gorgeous choice for the dickey and I bet it'll feel wonderfun!

 
At 23.9.06, Blogger April said...

OH That is very nice! I've got someone who would like to wear that. I guess I'll just have to make her one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home