Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Time to check in as it's Sunday again. How is everyone doing this week?

I'm taking a new direction with my lace. I've been fighting the Children Of Lir Stole with this yarn purely because the yarn did not want to be that stole! In swatching a Fan and Feather Lace scarf, intending to use my own hand spun merino/silk/tencel blend I discovered that the Fan and Feather is not what the silk wants to be.....but boy howdy the Red Lambs Pride wool loves it! So that is to be my Sunday project from now until complete! Eventually I'll find a yarn that wants to be the Children of Lir Stole. Heck, eventually I'll find a project for silk too!

I've been dyeing today (as well as mondo house work!) The progressional pics and other errata are posted on my blog here .

2 Comments:

At 3.10.06, Blogger Leah said...

Sounds like you're on your way with the scarf...can't wait to see how it turns out!

 
At 4.10.06, Blogger April said...

Thanks Leah, I'm definately "on my way." lol. Don't know about the scarf yet. hehehe I'll keep working at it and maybe I'll get it yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home