Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Can we post selfish knitting done on other days. I have found my Sundays very busy lately so my selfish knitting seems to take place on week nights. One Monday night I finishes my favorite project. The Pure and Simple Afghan. I spent 9 months (including the summer months I didn't work on it because of the heat) and loved every minute of knitting it. I used Lamb's Pride Bulky and this afghan is mine all mine. Or so I thought but it seems Smokey has another idea.
cat steals afghan
My daughter Joy also likes it so that is why I have started this.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Jeremy

2 Comments:

At 22.11.06, Blogger Leah said...

Hi Jeremy...good to see you posting! There aren't any super hard and fast knitting rules here...Sunday just felt good with the blog name:) What a cozy looking afghan!

 
At 22.11.06, Blogger April said...

Hey Jeremy! I selfishly knit all week long, so post away! It all fits into the spirit of the blog. I almost thought I was looking at my Salem when I saw your Smokey laying on the afgan. Why do they always know when something is special just for us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home