Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hello! My name is Toni and I am new to your group. I'm on the spindlers list with Leah and she invited me over. =) (ThanksLeah!)

I had been waiting til I worked on and photographed something selfish that I've been working on before posting but I've given up! =) This is the best I've got to share =)....this past week I did take a week off from most of my projects and focused on making hats for the Soaring Eagle Project (pics on my blog). Although all of the hats were for charity, I had so much fun doing it that it did feel selfish to take a whole week just to work on them =) I mostly worked on the crochet ones last week and they were very relaxing and low stress projects.

The only real thing that I have going on for selfish knitting is dishcloths! lol I joined the monthly dishcloth list and have one half finished of one finished. Also in the newest Magknits, they have a pot holder project that I absolutely loved on first sight! I managed to knit the knitted part of it in one evening but have been sidetracked and not sewn all the rest of it together yet. I had thought if I liked the finished product, that I would make a Christmas set, but at this rate it might be for next Christmas! =)

Nice to meet ya! Have a great holiday season =)
Toni

3 Comments:

At 12.12.06, Blogger April said...

Hi Toni! I'm from the Spindlers group as well. Welcome to the group. I suspect after the holidays are over we'll all be posting some serious selfish crafting to reward ourselves for the hard work of the holidays. I'm not crafting for others for the holidays this year....so I'll have a jump start on you guys. ;) But I'm slow so I need it. lol

 
At 15.12.06, Blogger Leah said...

Welcome Toni...so glad you introduced yourself :) I'm sure you'll have pics soon so don't worry! Pics of yarn and your amazing plans for it are OK too!

 
At 15.12.06, Blogger Leah said...

Oh My...those pot holders you posted in that link are CUTE CUTE CUTE! They must go on the list for next year's gifts...thanks so much for sharing that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home