Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, November 26, 2006


Hi there,
My name is Cheryl and this is my first post on Selfish Sunday Knitters. I have been working on Fiber Trends Felted Clogs for all the ladies in my family for Christmas. This particular pair is made from Knit Picks wool and fun fur. I have 5 pairs done and still one more to go. I guess there won't be any Sunday Selfish Knitting for me today! Maybe after Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 28.11.06, Blogger Leah said...

Hi Cheryl...great to see a post from you :) The slippers look fabulous! At the rate it's going, Christmas will be here any minute and we can all get on with our SSK!

 
At 2.12.06, Blogger Splindarella said...

Welcome to the group, Chery. :) These look fantastic! I keep hearing about the Fiber Trends pattern and now I think it's finally time for me to just buy it already. Can you tell us where you got it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home