Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, December 10, 2006




I finished pair #6 of my Fiber Trends Felted Clogs this week for my future (I hope) daughter in law. Also I made 3 hats done in 2x2 ribbing and started a little felted bag for my daughter. Thank goodness for quick knits, it is the 10th and time is running out.

I got on the hat kick because I took a look at dh's hat I made him 5 years ago. He loves this ugly old hat I made of gaudy yarn. The poor thing is worn and pilling and I thought it was time for a new one for him. His is the gray one made of wool/alpaca and nylon, 3 strands held together. That should keep his noggin warm when he is outside tramping around. The little red one I made out of left over yarn from my last sweater for my little grandson. He wanted a hat like Papa's too! The green one is for my brother in law that lives in West Branch. He is an avid hunter and fisherman and has asked for a hat for 2 years. I thought it was high time to
get him one too.

Well maybe next week I can do some Sunday Selfish Knitting. Until then, KNIT ON!

1 Comments:

At 15.12.06, Blogger Leah said...

Look at you go girl! Ha..I've got you beat in the hat department I think though...so far I've done 3 holiday earflaps and one beret. (yes, it's a contest!> The clogs though...you take the whole prize for that alone and they look terrific!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home