Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Time for some Selfish Friday Knitting because it is a snow day here! I am actually a great selfish knitter because all I want to knit is my second afghan. I love my first one about as much as a toddler loves their blanket and I just love knitting with Lamb’s Pride Bulky on my addi turbos.

IMG_1253.JPG
However I will work on finishing the Meathead Hat and a baby gift. Check out more pictures here.


Jeremy

3 Comments:

At 1.12.06, Blogger Cheryl said...

Your meathead hat is so cute!!!! I just love the felted flower.

 
At 6.12.06, Blogger April said...

oooh. I do love snow days!...and the color of your new afghan!

 
At 8.12.06, Blogger Leah said...

The afghan looks great! What a lovely project for snowy days...one day, I'll make one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home