Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lookie! I finally finished both halves of Knitty's eyelet skirt that I started last year for myself and have had trouble convincing myself to work on ever since. :D The cat keeps waking me up at five a.m. to be fed (nice kitty ... ;P), so I went ahead and did the last few eyelet lace rows and the picot edge this morning. Ta-da!






Obviously not seamed yet, but I'm waffling on whether to actually block the pieces first. Usually I don't, but on the other hand ... if it'll make them behave better while I'm sewing seams, then why not? ;) Hopefully I'll decide by tonight and have the next step done, anyway.

Just in time to potentially wear out to dinner on my birthday, or some other time this Birthday Week. :D Whew!

3 Comments:

At 23.1.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

How cool is that, what an awesome skirt!!!! You did a beautiful job.

 
At 23.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

Yay you! It's really pretty ~ great job!

 
At 24.1.07, Blogger Jeremy said...

Although I cannot post anymore I can still comment!

It's a beautiful skirt Silver. I wish I could get away with wearing something like that. Have a happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home