Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, January 18, 2007


I have a few scarves I have made in the last few years. I love making scarves from my handspun and these all are except for two on one end, one is green, the other with burgandy eyelash. I even bought a dark gray pea coat so I could make all kinds of scarves in different colors. I had actually planned on making alot more but I always seem to get side tracked with other projects. Usually the spinning or sock knitting.

1 Comments:

At 18.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

Looks like you and I have the biggest scarf collection so far :) I'm really surprised that there aren't more scarves out there. I like that you bought your coat for your scarves ~ I'm actually thinking about going out and getting a new one for MY scarves too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home