Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007


I finished and blocked my lace scarf. Here is a pic of the finished project. Boy do I ever love this scarf!

On the needles I have a pair of socks and my purple sweater. I think it might take a while to get the purple sweater done because I keep getting side tracked with other smaller projects.

I like this being laid off of work business, I almost hate the thought of going back. I sure have had alot more time to work on my knitting and spinning

2 Comments:

At 10.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH it is gorgeous!

 
At 11.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

Wow...it's really gorgeous Cheryl! I can't wait till you bring it into the shop for me to drool over :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home