Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Monday, January 15, 2007


I started my Selfish Sunday Knitting project this weekend. Another pair of socks which is my all time favorite thing to knit. These are done with Lorna's Laces in the Girly Stripe color which is a bright pink and purple. I am doing these on size one needles and using the pattern called Welt Fantastic from the book "Sensational Knittted Socks". This book is awesome! I have made several pairs of socks from this book.

1 Comments:

At 16.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

ooooooohhhh...PRETTY! Love that pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home