Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hey there all! It's been awhile since I cast on for a project for myself, but I couldn't wait any longer. Last Sunday I cast on a Jaywalker sock and had to restart it on Monday due to my usual issues. lol. Monday I managed to get the 1" cuff done before bed and last night started the actual patterning. I tell ya, this is one addicting pattern. I've been going back to it all day today! I'm going to try it on at the heel stage though because I have concerns on weather this is actually going to fit. ( yes I measured....heck I even did a three swatches for gauge! but I can never tell for sure.) I've got a whole line up of projects...just for me....so I should be popping in here on a regular basis from now on.
PS I'm finally setting up my Ravelry pages. Any one else on there yet? My ID is Ariadneo on there.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 13.11.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

I love your socks and the yarn looks great with the pattern! You deserve to knit for yourself, enjoy!

 
At 13.11.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

I forgot to mention. My ID is loves2knit on Ravelry.

 
At 26.11.07, Blogger Leah said...

Pretty yarn and it looks great! I haven't done the Ravelry thing yet...I believe I got on the list ages ago but have no clue if they ever invited me so will have to check it out soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home