Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, June 03, 2007


I finally am finishing up something totally selfish and for me!!! I have been working on these "Garter Rib" socks for the last 3 weeks. The yarn is Sockotta and the pattern is a super simple one from the book "Sensational Knitted Socks". I love that book and now I have added "More Sensational Knitted Socks" by Charlene Schurch to my favorites.


With spring here I don't get a whole lot of knitting or spinning time. It's more like yard work time!!! I like to take socks to work on during my whopping half hour lunchtime. But today is sunday and I plan on finishing the toe on the second sock and spending some very selfish but well deserved knitting time today!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 26.11.07, Blogger Leah said...

You're the sock queen my friend :) They look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home