Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's official! I completed The Sweater last weekend with all loose ends woven in, pockets completed and zipper zipped! (I even wore it to work today!!!) I'm very happy about it being completed, but am suffering the completed project blues. I immediately picked up the hubsters sock to work on it and am seriously considering frogging it and starting over. I really like the toe up pattern and am on the heel shaping, but something feels wrong in the short rows. I don't know if it's just the fact that I've not worked this pattern before or what. I really really want to get these done so frogging is not a happy option, but it may be that I need to back up and get a running start at it again. lol. (Ever the one to do it the difficult way!) I hope all are well and getting some knitting time in!
(Oh, goodness Leah.....hear I go with the exclamation points again!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3.5.07, Blogger Donna said...

Your sweater is wonderful and looks so cozy. I know just what you mean when you finish something and you expect applause and shouts of "for she's a jolly good knitter"! I like the name of the blog ring...I just stumbled in via another blog site. Visit me at knitinggal.blogspot.com if you like.

 
At 5.5.07, Blogger Leah said...

YAY APRIL....YIPPEE...WOOHOO....

Uh...and the picture of you in your sweater would be WHERE?????

Congrats girl...I'm so proud of you!

 
At 7.5.07, Blogger April said...

lol I have to have another taken. DH did take some but they are terrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home