Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I finally finished both a UFO and a project for me: the Jamaica bag from One Skein Wonders. Whew! It's even made from stash yarn left over from knitting Christmas ornaments (I'm being a good little knitter at the moment, aren't I? ;)). Voila:






I finally crocheted the drawstring for my eyelet skirt the other day, too, so I could wear my selfish finished object (I counted it as done before because all it needed was two seams and a drawstring, but ... now it's really finished ;)). And I finally went back to my Moonlight Mohair cape from a knit.1 pattern of a while ago, and figured out what was wrong with it and what I have to do to fix it. UFObusting, stashbusting, and selfish knitting are, in fact, the themes of the month ... ;D

2 Comments:

At 2.4.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

Cute bag!

 
At 3.4.07, Blogger Leah said...

Really cute! I've been thinking of knitting that up myself with some of my handspun stash :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home