Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Well, it's been ages since I've blogged, in part because I hadn't done a stitch of knitting in months. But I'm back in the saddle (on the needles??) again, and here's a cute little something I turned out for myself using Leah's handpainted 50% wool/50% hemp yarn: a bath puffy, using the One Skein pattern. I admit, I cheated somewhat and instead of slogging my way through two feet of tubular knitting by hand, I did it on my antique circular sock machine. What a rush! It took mere moments to have all that stockinette knitted up. I think it actually took more time for me to do the finishing than it did to do the knitting itself. I like the way this turned out so much I'm thinking of making bath sets for all the female family members for Christmas.... Guess I'll be touching base soon for more yarn, Leah! :)

2 Comments:

At 22.6.07, Blogger Silver said...

Cool! So those little circular knitting machines do have a useful purpose for people who actually want to knit the legs of their socks! ;)

Now I want a new little bath puffy. ;D

 
At 23.6.07, Blogger April said...

Oh! That is so nice!! I must make some myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home