Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, December 28, 2006


I hope everyone is having a super holiday season!

I finally got to do some selfish sunday knitting. Although it may not have been on a sunday it was totally for me.

These socks are made of Regia Cotton in Surf Colors. I found this project in a tote bag in my craft room. I can't tell you when I started it, at least a year ago or more since I couldn't remember it at all. One sock was complete so I only had to make sock #2. Boy that was quick and the results rewarding. I used a simple basic sock pattern.

4 Comments:

At 28.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question about the sock blockers.....Are they used primarily for showing the socks finished? ie..picture taking. Or are they truely used for "blocking" of the socks? I've wondered if I "need" a pair or not.lol The socks look great! Isn't it fun to knock out a ufo every once in a while?

 
At 28.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go girl ~ love them matched up stripes ;> This is Leah, btw... can't remember what my stupid blogger password is and I'm on my computer at work for the first time!

 
At 28.12.06, Blogger Splindarella said...

Pretty! I love the colorway!

 
At 29.12.06, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi, I never used sock blockers until I was gifted a pair for Christmas this year. I will use mine mainly for taking pictures and displaying my socks. Aren't they cute? I collect sheep so I really loved these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home