Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Saturday, December 16, 2006


My final Christmas post.
Here ia pic of a little furry bag I made my daugher for Christmas. The before picture is in my prevous post. All I did for this bag was dig in my scraps and strand three different yarns together and felt. I used Patons Wool in cream, handspun wool that was brownish, and one strand of fun fur/eyelash type yarn. I used size 13 circular needles. I purled the first two rounds then knit 48 rounds. Sewed the bottom seam, bought handles from JoAnn's and Wa La!!! A funky little bag for my daughter. I hope she likes it!
Next post will be Selfish Sunday Knitting, whew, I am ready!

1 Comments:

At 25.12.06, Blogger April said...

Cheryl thats wonderful! I'm sure she'll love it! I know I would.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home