Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

ATTENTION SSK'Rs........IMPORTANT INPUT NEEDED FOR THE BLOG!

I noticed this morning while signing into my blogger account that we can upgrade to their new format, which is a google thing as well. However, if I do that, then everyone who posts here will have to update their accounts or be unable to post sooooo....please let me know your thoughts on this, ok? I want to do it but don't want to make it impossible for the team members. I'm going to do a little more research but it seems pretty easy and straight forward. I need to hear from as many of you as possible, OK? Thanks bunches!

6 Comments:

At 4.1.07, Blogger Splindarella said...

Fine by me! :)

 
At 5.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine by me as well! I upgraded my personal blog last week and have not worked out all the tricks yet, but plan on spending time working on the blog template soon. (1st Blogiversiary due at the end of the month..lol.)

 
At 6.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just posted this comment under the wrong comment section... ooooops! anyhow, I just upgraded my personal blogger account so it is cool with me to make the change.

 
At 6.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

Thanks ladies! I think I'll be doing this over the next couple of days so if anyone has a problem with it, let me know now!

 
At 6.1.07, Blogger Jeremy said...

My problem is that I have tried to update my blog to the new blogger but blogger won't let me when I try. I don't know if this will end up being a problem.

 
At 6.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am updated also, so it is good with me! Y'all eat your hearts out while I bask in the Florida sun for another couple of weeks! op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home