Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well, I didn't knit this on a Sunday, but it's selfish knitting all the same! I finally started my fitted bog jacket in the Manos del Uruguay I bought last October. It doesn't look like much just yet, but I'm really enjoying the knitting and I love how the Manos looks!

4 Comments:

At 5.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! I'm totally jealous of your knitting content. lol. I just reached a "hurdle Leaped" stage on a project and have yet to move forward again. That looks wonderful and really makes me want it to be "any day I can knit" again so I can work on my own project. lol Darn this having to go back to work after vacation!!!! lol.... I can't wait to see this project of your progess! Good job!

 
At 6.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just upgraded my blogger account so it is cool with me if you do the change.

 
At 6.1.07, Blogger Leah said...

Oooohh...love that color! Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

 
At 10.1.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see your jacket. The color is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home