Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hi all! I'm just checking in to let you know that I have not dropped off the face of the planet. lol We have a new puppy and much of my crafting time is being taken up by playing with him. I'm afraid that I do not have any new pictures of anything other than the pup. To be completely truthful I've not done any crafting other than knitting a few rounds once in a great while on the hubsters sock...so there is not much to be taking pictures of right now anyways. ;) I'm working out the schedule so that the crafting can begin again. I really want to get that sweater done before it's too hot to wear it! VBG! I hope all is going along swimmingly for everyone else! All those pictures of beautiful scarves makes me want to start a hand made scarf collection!

1 Comments:

At 8.2.07, Blogger Leah said...

I'm so busy with store stuff right now I'm not doing much SSK myself...wah! I've honestly been trying to finish up UFO's and a couple of them are selfish projects so I need to finish ONE MORE MITTEN and then work on a me project :) Awww...go ahead and show us a pic of the new puppy if that's all ya got April.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home