Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Sunday, February 04, 2007


I finished my Welt Fantastic socks from Sensational Knitted Socks book. I love this pattern and it worked so well with the yarn. I love the pinks and purples.

I am knitting all day today but my new project on the needles won't be for myself so I won't get to post for a while. I have to get a birthday goodie done and in the mail by early March.

2 Comments:

At 8.2.07, Blogger April said...

Sigh.....So beautiful! I think I'm going to reserve all future socks just for me. lol

 
At 8.2.07, Blogger Leah said...

Looks like you got the girly girl socks done and they look fantastic! Are you wearing them Saturday???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home