Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I know it's not Sunday but I might be too busy knitting this Sunday to add a post here. No really, is that possible?
Sure is. How can we be that way? Easy. Real easy. I spent all day last Sunday putting this year-old cardigan-in-progress together just to find out that I was just a little bit off with the buttons. So, last night, a Wednesday night to be exact, I took them all off. No, not all. All but the top button. Turns out, I was off by 3 rows at the very bottom button so, by the time I got to that top one, it was way off. It's all better now. I wore the sweater today and got several compliments on my work.

How did they know I knitted it?
I told 'em so.

I've already got my Sunday Knittin' project lined up for this week. I'm working on it right now. Yep. Thursday. I should be working on the other projects. I will devote some time to them this evening. My "right after I get home from work time" is my knittin' for me time.

Keep knitting!

Susan in SE MI

3 Comments:

At 3.2.07, Blogger Leah said...

Great job Susan...it really looks beautiful! Lord knows we need a wool sweater right now with this hideous Michigan winter kicking our butts! (I'm violently opposed to winter!)

Can't wait to see the next SSK project :)

 
At 4.2.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

Your sweater is very pretty. Great job!

 
At 8.2.07, Blogger April said...

Oh Wow!!! I hope that mine comes out 1/4 as wonderful as yours!!!! I'm glad that others expressed proper appreciation for your talent and hard work. Good for you! So do tell...what's the next project?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home