Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi, all! It's been ages since I posted here, mainly because I've been knitting for everyone but myself lately. I did manage to make some progress on my fitted bog jacket, though:















I finally made my way back up to the underarms (after frogging nearly all the way back to the bottom hem when it turned out too wide), inserted the "thumb trick" and cast on extra stitches for the sleeves, which you can't see in this photo. I can already tell I'm at least a ball short in the main color, so I've put this aside until I can get to the LYS for additional supplies. (My %$#@! finger is also acting up again, so I've been trying to go light on the knitting for a few days, too.)

And in other "selfish" news, I've been spinning:















This is some of the merno/silk blend I got from my SP9 pal, Joni M. Isn't it gorgeous? I was feeling grey and gloomy and feeling like I've been spinning on my Big Bale Wool forever, and this was just the thing to pick up my spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home