Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Hello Yarn Lopi Tote


Like I don't have enough bags already! I knitted this bag from Hello Yarn Lopi Tote pattern. It was a very fast knit and it felted great. You can't beat sitting on the couch watching t.v. and knitting all day. No interruptions from the husband because he was on his first bird hunting outing. All is well he still has all his body parts in tack.

2 Comments:

At 21.2.07, Blogger Cheryl said...

Cute tote!

 
At 5.3.07, Blogger Leah said...

LOL...glad your DH came home in one piece and isn't it nice to have a day alone with your knitting? The tote is CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home