Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Monday, February 26, 2007

I know, I know.....actual Knitting content from me! Here are some progress pics of The Sweater and the hubsters sock. I've taken to knitting a few rows in bed at night to be able to make some progress. I'm almost done with the second section of the sweater and will immediately cast on for the third. (I know you are probably all jealous of my model, but believe me...you can't afford her! It's amazing what I can get her to do if I lock the puppy outside.lol)

The sock hasn't seen much action lately but, part of that is due to the fact that the puppy has a great fascination (almost like a cat) for moving thread, yarn and anything truth be told. All must be tasted! Because the pooch is spending more and more time outside, I've been able to get more crafting done. I was able to actually spin on my wheel for the first time in a month last weekend!!! Yipee!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5.3.07, Blogger Leah said...

Sounds like you're just rockin away on your sweater...how close are you to being finished? How funny is that cat????

The sock looks good too!

 
At 5.3.07, Blogger April said...

I'm so far away from being finished it's not funny! lol Thanks though. I still have the other side of the front, two sleeves and a hood to knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home