Selfish Sunday Knitters

Don't apologize ~ KNIT FOR YOURSELF! Join us in Selfish Sunday Knitting and join this blog to share your projects, cheers, tears, tips and tricks. I'm Leah, and I'm your hostess, sitting on the couch each and every Sunday with my cuppa joe and knitting for ME!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007


A cashmere/merino sock. That's what I knitted on Sunday. I finished it last night - that would be Monday night. I was so busy knitting on Sunday that I couldn't bring myself to take time out to post.
I've already started sock #2 as well.
How did I get so much uninterrupted knitting time? Easy.
My husband is getting over the flu, I worked 6 days last week, AND we were watching the hockey game.
I certainly hope everyone else got some knitting in on Sunday!
sKs

1 Comments:

At 20.3.07, Blogger Leah said...

Oh yummy...cashmere socks! They look great...I love those colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home